WEST PASCO BUSINESS ASSOCIATION (WPBA)
We have Chapter meetings to fit your needs!
Trinity/Odessa - Monday Lunch Chapter
(2nd & 4th Monday, Monthly) 12 pm - 1 pm
Location: 2125 Corporate Center Dr. Trinity 34655
Trinity - Tuesday Evening Chapter
(Every Tuesday, Weekly) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: 2150 Seven Springs Blvd. Trinity 34655
Port Richey - Wednesday Breakfast Chapter
(1st & 3rd Wednesday, Monthly) 8 am - 9 am
Location: Pam's Country Restaurant 6602 Ridge Rd. PR 34668
New Port Richey - Thursday Lunch Chapter
(1st & 3rd Thursday, Monthly) 12 pm - 1 pm
Location: Leaning Tower of Pizza 5205 Grand Blvd. NPR 34652
Hudson - Friday Breakfast Chapter
(2nd & 4th Friday, Monthly) 8 am - 9 am
Location: CARES cafe 12417 Clock Tower Pkwy. Hudson 34667
West Pasco Business Association is a pool of professionals who work together diligently to promote each others’ businesses. We exist to help business owners, independent consultants, and company entrepreneurs succeed by generating more leads through referrals and team-building.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Membership is restricted to one member for each business category/Chapter; that way no member will be in competition with another member.
- If you have three unexcused absences, the Board of Directors will meet to discuss what action to take.
- Membership dues are annually and expected to hold your business seat in a Chapter.
- A signed membership application is required for all members.
- It is expected that members will give leads and referrals whenever possible
- Credit - A credit for each *paid NEW member will be given to members (See Maria Johnson for full information)
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in immediate termination from the group.
Simple Meeting Etiquette:
- Please be on time. We try our best to respect your time. If being late is unavoidable, please come in quietly to avoid being disruptive.
- Phones should be turned off or set on vibrate out of respect for others.
- 30 second commercials and 15 minute speaker presentations will be timed. Please be aware of the importance of this so we can honor each member’s time commitment.